Wondering what to do in Narooma? We recommend these activities:
- Book a cruise on the Wagonga Princess. This is a wonderful activity for kids, elders and everyone in between.
- Hire an electric bike from Narooma bike hire and ride around the inlet or to Dalmeny
- See a movie at our old-fashioned cinema, Narooma Kinema.
- Visit Montague island with Island Charters
Narooma is a fantastic place for outdoor activities like boating, fishing, kayaking, cycling, swimming, snorkeling, surfing and bush walking.
There are many other things to do in the surrounding region. We recommend:
- Take a 10 minute drive south to the historic village of Central Tilba, location of the recent River Cottage Australia TV series. Lots of quaint shops, cafes and a great local bakery.
- Visit the ABC Cheese Factory in Central Tilba and taste the range of local South Coast Cheeses and buy ‘Tilba Real Dairy’ products, produced from local Jersey cows.
- Take a 15 minute drive north to Bodalla, visit the historic All Saints Church.
- Taste local cheeses and watch calves being fed daily at the Bodalla Dairy Cheese Factory and Dairy Shed retro cafe.
- Try goodies baked in a wood-fired oven at Bodalla Bakery.
- See big cats, giraffes, zebras and many other animals at the Mogo Zoo.
- Experience the Original Gold Rush Colony in Mogo.
- Learn about local history at the Narooma Lighthouse Museum, the Moruya Museum and the Old Courthouse Museum in Batemans Bay.
- Visit the Jervis Bay Maritime Museum and Gallery in Huskisson.
To find more Narooma tourist information you can visit www.narooma.org.au/.