The Wagonga Princess offers regular 1.5, 2 and 3 hour cruises. Departure times 1:00 pm and sunset daily.
There are 3 types of cruises available subject to availability.
- The 2 & 3 hour Day cruise is a mix of ecological and historical information on Wagonga Inlet. We identify various species of flora and wildlife which exists within the inlet and surrounds, including the White-bellied Sea Eagle and their nest. In addition whilst cruising, historical facts are explained regarding the inlet and surrounds.
- Additionally, the 3 hour cruise includes a stop off at the picnic grounds right at the top of the inlet where we walk around the location of the historic township of Wagonga and visit an ancient aboriginal midden identifying some of their stone tools. After the walk, we sit down at the picnic grounds located at Brice’s bay and enjoy afternoon tea comprising of tea, coffee or hot chocolate and locally made fresh banana bread and berries compote or similar.
- The Sunset cruise, which leaves around an hour before sunset to take in the spectacular views of Narooma and the changing colours as the sunsets accompanied by suitable smooth laid back music. Historical and ecological information is still provided, albeit in a briefer format. Great romantic cruise. BYO drinks.
Private charter cruise location and duration are negotiated by client requests.
Duration: 2 hrs
Includes information on local flora and fauna and historical information about the inlet.
- Snacks & drinks
|Family||$135||(2 adults and 2 kids)|
Duration: 3 hrs
Includes information on local flora and fauna and historical information about the inlet and walk around the location of the historic township of Wagonga and visit an ancient aboriginal midden.
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Fresh made Banana bread, butter and fresh berries or similar
|Family||$180||(2 adults and 2 kids)|
Duration around 1.5 hrs
Includes light music and a selection of delicious savoury canapé style of finger food made by the Inlet seafood restaurant with local ingredients. BYO drinks, wine or champagne glasses provided. Examples of food:
- Bruschetta topped with parmesan cheese and drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Salt and Pepper squid with Mystery Bay kelp
- Fresh cooked prawns
- Crackers, salami and cheese, etc
- 10 % discount voucher to the Inlet seafood restaurant after the cruise.
|Child||$35||(5-15 years) *Unsuitable for children under 5 years|
|Family||$150||(2 adults and 2 kids)|
Charters are available for groups such as weddings, bucks and hens nights or corporate groups. Max 32 pax.
The prices are for the vessel only.
- Additional requirements such as catering can be negotiated during booking
- 1 hour minimum cruise
|Number of passengers||Cost per Hour|