The Wagonga Princess offers regular 1.5, 2 and 3 hour cruises. Departure times 10:30 am, 1:00 pm and sunset daily.
There are 3 types of cruises available subject to availability.
- The 2 & 3 hour Day cruise is a mix of ecological and historical information on Wagonga Inlet. We identify various species of flora and wildlife which exists within the inlet and surrounds, including the White-bellied Sea Eagle and their nest. In addition whilst cruising, historical facts are explained regarding the inlet and surrounds.
- Additionally, the 3 hour cruise includes a stop off at the picnic grounds right at the top of the inlet where we walk around the location of the historic township of Wagonga and visit an ancient aboriginal midden identifying some of their stone tools. After the walk, we sit down at the picnic grounds located at Brice’s bay and enjoy afternoon tea comprising of tea, coffee or hot chocolate, cake and biscuits.
- The Sunset cruise, which leaves around an hour before sunset to take in the spectacular views of Narooma and the changing colours as the sunsets accompanied by suitable smooth laid back music and finger food. Historical and ecological information is still provided, albeit in a briefer format. Great romantic cruise. BYO drinks.
Private charter cruise location and duration are negotiated by client requests.
Duration: 2 hrs
Departs: 10:30 am
Includes information on local flora and fauna and historical information about the inlet.
- Snacks & drinks
|Family||$135||(2 Adult & 2 Kids)|
Duration: 3 hrs
Departs: 1:00 pm
Includes information on local flora and fauna and historical information about the inlet and walk around the location of the historic township of Wagonga and visit an ancient aboriginal midden.
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Cake and biscuits
|Family||$190||(2 Adult & 2 Kids)|
Duration around 1.5 hrs
Departs: 1 hour before sunset
Includes light music and a selection of delicious savoury finger food. BYO drinks, wine or champagne glasses provided. Examples of food:
- Fresh cooked prawns
- Crackers, salami, ham, other meats and selection of cheeses
- Olives, gerkins and pickled onions.
- Chips, grapes, nuts, etc
|Family||$160||(2 Adult & 2 Kids)|
Charters are available for groups such as weddings, bucks and hens nights, Christmas parties or corporate groups. Max 32 pax.
The prices are for the vessel and captain only.
- Additional requirements such as catering can be negotiated during booking
- 1 hour minimum cruise
|Number of passengers||Cost per Hour|